Just last month LG announced that it will launch its latest flagship Phablet, the LG V20 in October and the news is that the US carriers have started to sell the smartphone in their retail outlets. After T-Mobile, AT&T is the latest carrier to announce the selling of LG V20 in its retail store. The phone is now available for in AT&T stores across the US on demand. What makes LG V20 a different Android phone than the rest is that it is equipped with Google Android 7.0 Nougat and Google specially allowed LG to announce that this flagship smartphone will be the first one to do so. With the announcement of Xiaomi Mi Mix Phablet yesterday the competition is going to be tough in this section for sure.
What will benefit LG right now is that Samsung has canceled its selling of Galaxy Note 7 officially, so people who are looking for a better and reliable alternative may pitch for LG V20. One more reason for Galaxy Note 7 lovers could go for this device is because it has the same 5.7 in Quad HD display and similar premium glass metal. What makes LG V20 different than Samsung Galaxy 7 is that it includes user swappable battery.
AT&T has just made the aforesaid announcement on Twitter and it is learned that like T-Mobile, AT&T too if offering a discount while selling the LG V20 from its retail shop. Apart from the discount, the buyer will also get a free H3 by B&O Play headphones as well. The AT&T subscribers who want to purchase this Phablet will have a choice between Silver or Titan Gray. AT&T has priced LG V20 at $27.67 per month for 30 months or an out and out purchase price of $829.99. AT&T will start shipping LG V20 which are ordered on carrier’s online store from tomorrow i.e. 28th October.
Important specifications of LG V20
- Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 4GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD slot which supports up to 2TB
- 5.7 in Quad HD display with the resolution of 2560 x 1440 and 513 pixels per inch (PPI) density.
- Secondary display above the main screen for toggle quick access to apps, quick settings, and view notifications.
- 16MP camera at back and 8MP camera in front.
- Removable 3200mAh battery with up to 23 hours of talk time and up to 18.5 hours of standby time.