Snapchat has rolled out fun-loving World Lenses. The eye-catching augmented reality lenses include rainbow, clouds and some spectacular animations. Given how captivating they are, many of you would love to use Snapchat World Lenses on your iPhone or Android device to adorn your photos and videos. And, we are all geared up to take these amazing lenses for a spin with you!
When it comes to bringing something out-of-the-box in the social app, Snapchat is always in the game. And, world lenses just showcase their fabulous creativity. Enough talk; let’s head over to make the utmost of those exquisite lenses!
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat installed on your device.
(On your iOS device, open App Store → Updates, and tap on the Update button next to Snapchat.
On Android, open Play Store → tap on menu button upper left corner → My Apps & Games → Updates → Now, tap on the update button next to Snapchat.
Step #1. Launch Snapchat on your device and head over to the camera screen.
Step #2. Now, you need to switch to the rear camera. Tap on the camera button at the top right to switch to the rear camera.
Step #5. You need to swipe the icons left until you reach the last few options. Then, select the rainbow icon. (In this test, I’m going to take this cool lens for a ride.) Tap on it. You will see a happy arc of refracted light on your image.
- If you want to increase/decrease the size of the image, simply place your finger on the rainbow and then slide it up or down.
- Tap on the image to cycle through many other animations that are available now.
- Apart from the rainbow, you can also play around with other lenses like a cloud, ice lolly, thumbs up, and coffee mug. Make the most of them to give your pics or clips an amazing avatar.
- There is an icon with a speech bubble and Hey! Inside. Tap on it. The Ornate text will show up on display. Position it as desired. Then, tap on the message to change it to a different one.
- When you move the camera closer, the images get bigger. You can also move around the image to shoot it from different angles.
- There are a few lenses that work with a person in the frame. If you find them, give a cool pose to snap an awesome pic.
- Some Snapchat world lenses let you put 3D items in the world. If you find them, just tap to change or interact with the object.
- You can tap and hold on it to move it forward or backward or side to side. You will also pinch to zoom in or out on the object.
Step #7. Once you are done, tap on the shutter button to capture a photo. Touch and hold on it to snap a video.
The Bottom Line:
Snapchat World lenses are great, aren’t they? Currently, they may not be in huge numbers, but the company has said that it will add more World lenses soon. So, expect more awesome lenses to arrive via future updates.
What’s your take on these brand new lenses? Share your valuable feedback in the comments below.
You would love to have a glance at these related posts as well:
- Snapchat Filters Not Working on Android or iPhone? How to Fix
- Snapchat Login Temporarily Failed Error on Android Phone [Quick Fix]
- How to Easily Create Snapchat Stories on Android and iPhone
- How to Upload Snapchat Videos to Instagram Stories on iPhone