Photo Filters and 3D stickers both are crown features of Snapchat that people like the most. While other social media platforms are constantly adding new features, Snapchat has recently rolled out a new Do Not Disturb and New Font features for its users. Hence, you will be able to quickly mute your friend without letting them know and also use new fonts to create an enchanting story.
It is pretty straightforward to enable Do Not Disturb and use new fonts in Snapchat. But, as for now, you will need to register as a Snapchat Beta tester and get the opportunity to use these new features from your Android phone. Without wasting time, let me show you how to turn on Do Not Disturb and use the new font in Snapchat on Android.
How to Use Snapchat’s Do Not Disturb and New Font Features on Android
- How to Sign Up for the Beta Test Snapchat
- How to Use Do Not Disturb in Snapchat on Android
- How to Use New Font in Snapchat Story on Android
First of all, let’s find out the process to become a Snapchat Beta tester.
How to Sign Up for the Beta Test Snapchat
Step #1. Go to the Snapchat Beta Sign Up page.
Step #2. Next, scroll down and tap on “Register for the beta” the first option.
How to Use Do Not Disturb in Snapchat on Android
Step #1. Launch the Snapchat Beta version of the app on your Android.
How to Use New Font in Snapchat Story on Android
Step #1. Launch the Snapchat Beta app on Android Phone.
- How to Create a Geo Fenced Story in Snapchat on Android and iPhone
- How to Find and Add People/Friends in Snapchat on iPhone or Android
- How to Pair and Use Snapchat Spectacles with iPhone and Android Phone
- How to Clear/Delete Snapchat Conversations History on iPhone and Android
Have you tried these new features on your Snapchar story? Let’s know how it is doing? Have you found it worthy or not? If you have any feedback, tell us in comments or Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.