For the first time, Samsung has integrated new slow-motion videos recording function on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Hence, S9 users will be able to record slow-mo videos at 960fps in 720 HD resolution. Well, if you have recently bought Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus and want to know how to record super slow-mo, then here we go!
Shooting slow motion events have becomes the trend since Apple has integrated slow-mo video with the iPhone 5s and continued with every next iPhone model. Well, this feature also is seen in Sony XZ Premium. But with Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus, Samsung has nailed the show with super slow motion at 960fps. Let’s see the tutorial to capture super-motion video on Galaxy S9 and S9+.
How to Record Super Slow Motion 960fps Video on Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
- Either you can shoot super slow-mo in multi-shot or single-shot mode. If you choose the multi-shot mode, then you can record a video and capture multiple moments in super slow motion. And if you select single-shot mode, then you can record a short video by capturing a single moment in super low motion.
Step #1. Launch the Camera app on Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
Step #3. Next, tap on Settings at the left.
Step #6. Now tap on Stop icon to stop recording.
How to Edit Super Slow Motion Videos on Galaxy S9 or S9+
Step #1. Open Gallery and Select a super slow motion video.
Step #2. Next, tap on four circlers slow-mo icon . Random background music will automatically accompany the video during playback.
Once your super slow-motion video clip is ready, you set it on your wallpaper screen. Furthermore, there is also “HYPERLAPSE” next to the AR Emoji to create fasten slow events. So, you can seamlessly record great time-lapse videos of ocean waves. There is also Food and Panorama option.
Look at these Galaxy S9/S9 Plus related posts as well:
- How To Take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- How To Use Bixby To Translate Languages on Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Best Bixby Tricks and Tips for Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Best Bluetooth Headphones for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
So, we can say that Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus has the best camera to capture epic moments. Hope you have started capturing super slow-mo videos on your S9 or S9+. Need more help regarding the camera? Drop comments below or on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Image Credit: Samsung