The most happening photo and video sharing platform called Instagram has come up with a new feature through which you can follow/unfollow any hashtag. Adding hashtags is not just a blindly followed trend, in fact, they do serve a purpose. They are used to find contents related to a particular point of interest. As soon as you type “#,” all public content that used the same hashtag is displayed. And recently, Instagram gave this feature a twist.
Unlike on Facebook and Twitter where hashtags serve just as a searching tool, Instagram, now allows you to follow hashtags as they’re an account onto themselves. As soon as you click follow, they will start appearing on your news feed, and you can also remove them when you’re done with it. Let’s see how you can follow/unfollow hashtags in Instagram on your Android or iPhone.
How to Follow/Unfollow Instagram Hashtags on Android or iPhone
- How to Follow Hashtags in Instagram on Android or iPhone
- How to Unfollow Hashtags in Instagram on Android or iPhone
- How to View the list of your Followed Hashtags in Instagram
How to Follow Hashtags in Instagram on Android or iPhone
Step #1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
How to Unfollow Hashtags in Instagram on Android or iPhone
Step #1. Open the Instagram app on your device
Step #2. Go to the hashtag screen, and select hashtag you want to unfollow.
How to View the list of your Followed Hashtags in Instagram
Step #1. Head over to your profile page.
Look at these Instagram related posts:
- How to Disable Comments on Instagram Posts on Android and iPhone
- How to Mute or Unmute Instagram Stories on iPhone and Android
- How to Save Instagram Live Videos on iPhone and Android Phone
- How to Add a Friend to Your Instagram Live Story on Android or iPhone
People love to follow content related to their field of interest and Instagram has done a very good job by providing us the freedom to follow such accounts that relate to our passion. Share your thoughts on how useful did you find this new feature of Instagram in the comment section or on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.