For those who travel a lot in different cities or multiple places, Google has added a useful feature to add multiple destinations in Google Maps on Android and iPhone. So, you will never get stuck anywhere if your plan has been changed. Hence, you can be aware of over time of your trip.
If you have updated your Google Maps app to the latest version, then you add nine destinations in a single trip. One good thing is you can also re-arrange nine destinations in a case if you have changed your plan. Well, if you are running around buy some grocery or planning to attempt wedding, then this feature will give you a preview of all your tasks to save your time. So, if you want to add multiple destinations in Google Maps on Android and iPhone, here is how you can do it:
How to Add Multiple Destinations in Google Maps on Android and iPhone
Step #1. Launch Google Maps app on your device.
Step #2. Tap on ‘Go’ icon with a direction sign at the bottom right of your screen.
Step #3. Next, Write your first destination in the ‘Choose destination’ box. (You can also select a particular location by tapping on ‘Choose on map’ option right below ‘Choose destination’ box after tapping on the table.
Note: Remember Google Maps will use your current location tracked by GPS as your default location in ‘Your location’ box. So if you are finding that place not correct, then just tap on the box and fill up with the right place.
Step #4. Tap on three vertical dots on the top right of the screen, and then tap on ‘Add stop.’
Step #5. Now, add the next stop you wish to visit in ‘Add Shop’ box.
You can add nine different destinations now by following the same process.
- If you wish to change the order of the place you are visiting then just drag three horizontal lines next to the location names and move them up or down according to your needs.
- You may also like to delete one of the locations by a tap on ‘X’ icon on the right side if you do not wish to visit that location anymore.
Step #6. Once you are ready for your final itinerary just tap on ‘FINISHED’ below all the destinations.
Step #7. When finished tap on ‘START’ logo at the bottom right corner of your screen to start your visit.
Look at these posts as well:
- How to Clear Search and Location History in Google Maps on Android/iPhone
- Best Google Maps Tips and Tricks for Android Users
- How to Calibrate Compass in Google Maps on Android Phone
- How to Use Hands-Free Navigation in Google Maps via Android Auto
So, this is how you can add multiple destinations in Google Maps on Android and iPhone. Do let us know how helpful this tutorial is for you on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus or here in the comments section below.