Despite allowing you to connect with friends, Facebook also helps you to get the top and recent new & update from around the world. Since Facebook don’t have the toggle to switch “Top Stories” and “Most Recent” news, it becomes tough to see the most recent update. So, we are here you help you find the “Most Recent” news feed option in the Facebook App on your iPhone and Android.
With every new update, Facebook makes some changes in app’s functions. So, some users face little bit complicated to search the “Most Recent” news feed option. Well, it is quite easy to view Most Recent feed in Facebook app on your Android and iPhone. Just go scroll down to see the step-by-step procedure to get fresh news feeds!
- How to Find Most Recent Newsfeed in the Facebook App for iPhone
- How to Find Most Recent Newsfeed in the Facebook App for Android
Find Most Recent Newsfeed in the Facebook App for iPhone
Step #1. Open Facebook App and Tap on “More” option from the bottom right corner.
Step #2. Tap on “See More” option and you will see “Feeds” Menu.
Find Most Recent Newsfeed in the Facebook App for Android
Step #1. Open Facebook App and tap on “Three Horizontal Lines” from Top-Right corner.
You may also like: How to Share Location in Facebook Messenger on iPhone or Android Phone
- How to Hide Active Status in Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone
- Tips to Reduce Facebook Data Usage on Android and iPhone
- How to Download GIF from Facebook on Android, iPhone, and Computer
- How to Use Facebook ‘Find Wi-Fi’ Feature on Android and iPhone
This is it. By setting up this option in the Facebook mobile app, you can see most recent updates on your iOS or Android device. Hope you like the guide. Do share with your friends. You can also share your opinion with us in the comments or on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.