Emojis are a fun way to express your sentiment without using text. And Google has redesigned its Emojis in its latest Android Oreo update. But, there are still so many people are struggling to get back the blob Emojis in WhatsApp and Telegram App on their Android Oreo devices. I guess if you are here, you must be one of them.
There are a Substratum and Andromeda app available which allow you to bring some customization on your Android Oreo device. It will also make possible to tweak the font-file app basic. Thus, you will be able to get the blob emojis on Android Oreo without rooting your device. Though, it needs to use theme specifically for individual apps.
How to Get Blob Emojis in Whatsapp and Telegram on Android Oreo 8.0
- How to Setup Andromeda and install Substratum themes on Android Oreo
- How to Get Blob emojis in Whatsapp on Android Oreo device
- How to Get Blob emojis in Telegram on Android Oreo device
Steps to Setup Andromeda and install Substratum themes on Android Oreo
- Download and install the Substratum Theme Engine on your Android Oreo device from Google Play Store.
- Download and install the Andromeda add-ons for Substratum theme which is available for just $2.49, you can get it from Google Play Store.
- Download the Andromeda desktop-client on your PC from here.
Step #1. Go to Settings → Developer option → enable USB debugging.
If you are not sighted developer option in the settings, then go to System → About Phone → tap on the Build Number 7 to 8 times. Now you will see the developer option on your device.
Step #2. Go to app drawer and launch “Andromeda,” you will see there “Connection status” as “Disconnected.”
Step #3. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
Step #4. Run Andromeda client on your PC that you have downloaded earlier.
- On Windows PC: Open the start-andromeda.bat file. Grant it administrator rights and you will see a command prompt once you press enter. Then, you will see a lot ADB commands be sent. These commands are set up the Andromeda add-ons to let you use your computer independently.
- On Mac: Locate the folder where you have downloaded the Andromeda client and double click on “Andromedaclient-Mac-3.2.dmg”. Now the mac installer windows will open, double-click on “AndromedaClient.app”. Now it will ask you to select the disk image of mounted Andromeda client. Click on “Continue” and select “Andromeda” from the “device” list. After all, click on “Done.”
- On Linux: Run the “start-andromeda.sh” script file that you have downloaded. You will see a terminal window open up and few commands running.
Step #5. Once you have done with Andromeda client on your PC, you will see the Substratum app open up on your phone, and it shows the “Connected” status.
Step #6. Now you have completely installed Andromeda on your both devices. Want
After successfully completing above steps, follow below steps to get blob emojis in WhatsApp
Steps to Get Blob emojis in Whatsapp on Android Oreo device
Once you have successfully installed substratum theme engine with the Andromeda add-on, you will need to install the [Substratum] WA Emoji Changer app on your device to get the blog emojis. It is specially designed to change the emojis in WhatsApp. There are total 5 emoji packs- AndroidO, EmojiOne, GoogleNougat, HTC10, and Twitter available in the app.
Let me show the process to install blob emojis in WhatsApp, just follow the below steps:
Step #1. Download and install [Substratum] WA Emoji Changer app on your phone.
Step #2. Next, launch the “substratum” from app drawer and scroll down the list of installed themes and select “WA Emoji Changer”.
Step #3. Tap on the checkbox next to “WhatsApp” and then tap on “Select to toggle all overlays” button.
Step #4. Now press the drop-down menu with “Choose One” and select “GoogleNougat” to bring the Blob Emojis.
Step #5. Next, tap on paint roller icon at the bottom right screen of the app and select “Build & Enable” to install.
Step #6. Wait for the few seconds to complete the installation. You’re done!
Now, open WhatsApp to enjoy your old beloved blob emojis on your Android Oreo device.
Steps to Get Blob emojis in Telegram on Android Oreo device
Likewise the [Substratum] WA Emoji Changer app, here you will need to [Substratum] Sai’s Fresh Theme app to install blob emojis on Telegram. It will let you modify the default Telegram emojis to your favorite blob-style emojis. Here’s how to install it:
Step #1. Download and [Substratum] Sai’s Fresh Theme app from Google Play Store.
Step #2. Next, launch the “substratum” from app drawer and select “Sai’s Fresh Theme”.
Step #3. Look for the “Telegram” and tap on the checkbox.
Step #4. Now press the drop-down menu and select “Blobs”.
Step #5. Tap on paint roller icon and choose “Build & Enable”.
Step #6. Wait for the few seconds to apply the theme. That’s it!
Now open the Telegram app and start to use the blob emojis on your Android Oreo phone.
This is how you can get the older blob emojis in your favorite apps on your Android phone. If you like the post, do share with your friends who have been seeking the same. Have any feedback? Drop us the comment.