Everyone is aware of his or her fitness these days, whether it is up or down. To achieve a great level of fitness some people also purchase a high-end fitness smartwatch like Fitbit Charge 2. If you want to get the best out of your Fitbit Charge 2, then learn these best Fitbit CHarge 2 tips and tricks prescribed about it.
Each tip and trick we have prescribed here are decided after taking your daily needs into account. These tips and tricks talk about your precise requirements, and hence they will be helpful to you for sure.
Best Fitbit Charge 2 Tips and Tricks
So, if you wish you can change your current band and replace it with best Fitbit Charge 2 bands and then start implementing the tips and tricks given here to take your fitness to a level which you have never imagined.
Tips for Creating a Food Plan
- To stay fit, you can put information in your Fitbit Charge 2 app, like your weight and number of glasses you consume every day.
- Fitbit will make a complete food plan for you according to details you have provided.
- You will be given small and short term goals so you can achieve them easily and also at your time.
- You can incorporate your previous diet app with Fitbit, so you need not switch between them.
Tip for Selecting Your Exercise
- Press the left-hand side button on your Fitbit Charge 2 and select what exercise you are doing.
- You can choose from options like running, walking, weightlifting or biking and your smartwatch will do smart tracking of it.
- Fitbit can manage the way you exercise by adding or subtracting different exercises.
- Fitbit Charge 2 can automatically track what exercise you are doing so you can analyze later on what exercise you need to do more.
Tricks for Managing Relaxing Time
- Along with exercising, relaxing too is important, and Fitbit Charge 2 will take care of that as well.
- The smartwatch itself will let you know how much time (two minutes to five minutes) you need to relax or meditate.
- When you are working hard, Fitbit will monitor your heartbeat rate and its pattern, and on that basis, it will decide your relaxing period.
- The screen of Fitbit Charge 2 will display expanding circle which means it’s time to breathe in and then a narrowing circle to show that you can breathe out.
Track the Oxygen Level Your Body Has
- When you are working out, you inhale oxygen and Fitbit tracks that as well.
- Fitbit Charge 2 has a feature which personalizes your score which is calculated by VO2 max.
- Higher the number you get, better is your cardiovascular fitness.
- You need to dig in the Fitbit Charge 2 app on your smartphone to get this info and not on your smartwatch’s home screen.
Don’t Sit Get Up and Walk
- This feature will be loved by many as Fitbit Charge 2 tracks for how much time you are sitting.
- When you sit for 60 minutes continuously, it will start to buzz and remind you to get up and walk.
- The default number of steps is 250 which you can increase if you wish.
- This feature will reduce your lethargic attitude to a great extent.
Track How Much You Sleep
- Just like any other smart gadget Fitbit Charge 2 can also wake you up with an alarm, but it offers more than that.
- If you wear Fitbit Charge 2 while sleeping, then it will track your sleep and also alarm you when it is time to wake up.
- While tracking your sleep Fitbit Charge 2 will note how many times you woke up at night and also the level of anxiety.
- It has an algorithm which is tracking your sleep, and that will be helpful for you if you are an extremely light or heavy sleeper.
Set Your Own Workout Time
- It is not that Fitbit Charge 2 only decides your fitness you can also set your working out timings.
- This feature is called ‘Interval workout’ where you can decide your time for workouts and also intervals between them.
- You can also decide some intervals you want to take during the entire time of the workout.
- Fitbit Charge 2 will send you haptic feedback to let you know when your next interval is waiting.
- This feature will let you focus on your workout only and nothing else.
Challenge Your Friends
- You can easily connect with your friends or family members who are also using Fitbit Charge 2 via the email address or various social media networks.
- Once connected you can challenge (or even taunt) them to match your scores as Fitbit Charge 2 will track their fitness activities as well.
- To make this feature a big hit, all you need to do is to keep working out while wearing Fitbit Charge 2 and not make it a few days affair.
- This feature is highly recommended for keeping your motivation level up.
Challenge Yourself and Stay Fit
- Another very interesting twist is challenging you by starting an adventure on Fitbit Charge 2.
- You can set a goal and challenge yourself to achieve it. Once your goal is achieved, you can unlock landmarks and collect ‘treasures.’
- If you have set a running or walking goals, then Fitbit Charge 2 app will also let you know about the destination you are going at.
- The goals are based on seven-day step average, and that will encourage the user to add few more steps per day to achieve the ultimate goal.
Get More Accurate Step Count
- You can get the exact count for steps, distance and stairs climbed during the daily activity through Fitbit Charge 2.
- The smartwatch, though, will not be able to give you the same accuracy while running, biking or hiking as they are based on terrain.
- Sync your device with a GPS-enabled smartphone, and thus your phone will bring all the activities you do.
- Fitbit app will be able to give you an accurate indication of how many steps you have walked along with the distance you crossed.
Get the Entire Fitness Picture
- This feature makes Fitbit Charge 2 greater than it’s contemporaries as it offers a snapshot of your major daily activity report.
- This report includes steps taken; floors climbed, distance traveled, active and inactive minutes and also hours of sleep.
- You can also get the accurate heart rate to check how healthy your heart is.
- Once you better your previous achievements like some steps, some floors climbed or a number of miles the Fitbit Charge 2 will award you badges to keep you encouraged.
- You can get the lifetime achievements in real time along with equivalents e.g. “Walked for the entire length of Australia” or reached the height of airborne 747 which means 4000 stairs of flight.
Get the Clock Face of Your Choice
- You can change several clock faces as per your likings, and all these clock faces are vertical, and you can find the customization page in the same place.
- Just tap on account tab twice, and you will find various clock faces to choose from.
- The chosen clock face will automatically sync when you wear your Fitbit Charge 2 next time.
Check Your Fitbit Battery Life
- Fitbit Charge 2 Battery lasts for few days, but it doesn’t let you know how much juice is left in it.
- The battery life is set on Fitbit Charge 2 on three levels like ‘high,’ ‘medium’ and ‘low, ‘ but you will only know about dying battery just a few minutes before it dies.
So, you need to go to the Fitbit Charge 2 app and check the battery meter on it.
Know Who’s Calling or Texting
- Integrate your smartphone notifications with Fitbit app, and you will get notifications on who is calling or texting you.
- If the person who is calling you is in your Fitbit contact list, then the watch will show you the name.
- Fitbit Charge 2 will show you the texts which you can access by scrolling across the display.
- If you have something important, then there is a feature for calendar alerts as well.
Sure, you will like the tips and tricks we have mentioned here as we have taken ample care to give you the most important tips so that you can use to stay fit while using your Fitbit Charge 2.
… and yes do not forget to protect your smartwatch’s screen with these best screen protectors for Fitbit Charge 2.