Just recently an app called ‘Clips‘ got launched on iOS platform. This app allows all new video sketching which will just change the way you look at your iMessages and your Instagram. The Android users are already looking for the best Clips alternatives for Android because within such short time Clips has set video editing abuzz.
We are living in times where new apps became old and forgotten within no time at all. An example of ‘Prisma’ is in front of us, so will Clips able to keep its users hooked on it for a longer period? Well, only time will tell, but Apple is already upbeat about this new app. Apple is claiming that it will be very easy for its users to create multi-clip videos on iPhone and iPad via Clips.
- You just need to speak, and your words will appear on the screen in real time! So editing captions are no longer required.
- Get a variety of live filters so you can shoot videos according to your mood using those filters.
- The app is a mixture of old and new features, the mix that you will certainly enjoy.
- No need to search for royalty free music get direct picks from likes of great music directors like Hans Zimmer.
All these great stuff are currently available on iOS only, and sadly Android users need to wait a bit more for Clips at least. Yes if you want to have some alternatives for Clips then we are here to provide you the options. So are you ready?
Best Clips alternatives for Android Users
Before we move, we must understand that these are alternatives so they may not be same as what Clips is, but these alternatives do come really close to Clips and you have to compromise on few features as well.
#1. Quik – Free Video Editor
Just a few steps and your excellent video will be out by Quik. What makes this app great is the ease with you can select the stuff from your smartphone’s gallery and also on various social media platforms like Facebook. Once you add your photos and video clips, Quik will analyze it and then will add beautiful transitions and effects. It also will sync music if you wish to and like Clips, you can add filters to make your video look even better.
Once the editing is over, the next step is sharing, and Quik has made that portion simpler as well. Sharing your Quik video is not only easy, but it is faster than many such apps. Editing and sharing videos were never so much fun than before.
- Add up to 75 videos and photos.
- You can add your highlights and also select your moments.
- There are 22 different video styles to choose from.
- Adjust font, filters, and graphics according to your style.
- Easy to reorder photos, video clips, and titles.
#2. Funimate Video Effects Editor
Millions of Android users downloaded this app and still counting. You will get to see happy users as well when you check its ratings. The reason behind telling you this is that this video editing app is worth giving a look because it will give you plenty of fun while editing your videos. Just create a moment every day via a video and give it some impressive visual effects. The developer claims that the cool videos edited through this app will have never seen before effects.
There are more than 15 video effects to choose from, and they will allow you the limitless creativity. You won’t believe, but the app has an effect for every occasion so that you won’t feel missing anything. Once the editing part is over, you only need to feel amazed about your work. Make great videos using the features provided by the app and remain to stand out.
- Create a video and then share with the Funimate community and get connected with other video enthusiasts.
- Making videos on Funimate is very easy, just launch the app and adjust the filters and live text settings and that’s it.
- You can add music, stickers and also save the clip to use later.
- Give your video editing a professional touch though Funimate.
#3. Magisto Video Editor & Maker
Get your videos and photos turned into magical music videos within no time at all from Magisto Video Editor & Maker. There are over 80 million happy users and not only that this app has won many accolades and awards as well. In 2005 this app featured in Google Play Editors’ Choice and was also on the list of Best Android Apps for that year. Why this app is such a popular app can only be answered if you download and start using it.
Just make your creativity expressive and tell your story through Megisto’s free movie editor. Even a novice can do editing with utmost ease with this app and make it look like an expert piece of art. You can believe this fact if we tell you that videos made from Magisto featured on prominent media platforms like CNN, NBC Sport, CNET, and Forbes.
- Not only the videos and photos you can edit which are in your smartphone’s gallery, but you can easily edit videos from Instagram videos as well.
- Create your video story using this app and then share it with ease on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Use your Magisto app as a smart video camera, add music to the video from your device or even from the app’s library and create a stunning video within no time at all.
- With app updates, you will get surprises each time to make your video look more amazing.
- Great option for business too as it has a business subscription option to make HD quality videos and longer movies.
Before we go, we would like to advise you that if video editing is your passion or the greatest hobby then apart from above options you may also give a try to these best video editing software for Windows as well and live your passion on your PC.
Now the ball is in your court. We furnished three of the best alternatives for Clips on Android; now it is you who need to make a decision on which app you feel you can enjoy editing videos. Once you make a decision, then do let us know how that app works, so that our other readers can also get benefit from your feedback.