Apple launched the world most advanced and more powerful tablet iPad Pro at WWDC 2017 at San Jose, California. The company has announced the all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro and a 12.9-inch iPad Pro featuring world’s most advanced display with ProMotion technology and A10X Fusion chip for the processor. Apple calls the new 10.5-inch Pad Pro a Shrunk Bezels, the bezels are 40 percent smaller, and weight is 1 pound.
One highlighted part of the whole event introduced iPad Pro with outstanding iOS 11 features coming this fall like the all-new Files app, customizable Dock, improved multitasking, and deeper integration of Apple Pencil. iPad Pro offers users the ability to be even more productive and creative with the most advanced display device of 2017.
[table id=59 /]
The new “ProMotion” feature offers double refresh rate at a rate of 120Hz so the motion will be smoother, crisper and more responsive. The refresh rate means that it works better with Apple Pencil with 20ms latency. It can also dynamically adjust refresh rate based on what you’re looking at, which can maintain power.
The iPad always offered the ultimate Multi-Touch experience. The Retina Display in the latest iPad Pro is one of the brightest display yet. It features the antireflective coating that makes the content more responsive as per surrounding. This means it is making content simple to see in outdoor and indoor. The True Tine Dynamically can adjust the display of the device as per the environment. The wide color gamut turns on in the iPad Pro to provides cinema-standard color experience.
The new iPad Pro offers excellent performance, connectivity, and user-friendly experience. The 6-core CPU, 3 of which are high-performance. 12-core GPU provide 30% faster CPU performance over the A9X and 40% faster graphic experience the current processor A9X.
Apple’s latest iPad Pro is the perfect device capturing photo, edits and share your favorite photos and videos with your friends. The iPad Pro has the same camera quality as iPhone 7, 12-megapixel sensor with OIS and 7-megapixel cam of selfie with f/1.8.
iOS 11 add values for iPad Pro features
- Now you can quick assess most used apps and another important document from any screen with new Customization Dock feature.
- It provides multitasking opportunity, redesigned app store, new Split view and Slide over to make your action quick.
- The new Files App can keep you all data at one place, whether your data is in local, in iCloud or other platforms Box, Dropbox or more, File app keeps your data together safely.
- The new Drag and Drop feature allows you to move thing with your finger easily. You can simply move text, images, videos and other from one app to another anywhere on the screen.
- The new document scanner in Notes allows you to simply scan single and multiple pages in few seconds removing shadows and deliver the readable image.
- In the iPad Pro, the Apple Pencil integrated with deeper accessibility. There three new features integrated with Apple Pencil- Instant Notes, Instant Markup, and Inline Drawing.
Responsive Touch ID
The iPad Pro’s Touch ID is more user-friendly, so it offers the straightforward and secure way to unlock iPad with safeguarding all your private data. Now you can use the Apple Pay on iPad to make payment easier with apps or on Safari websites.
iPad Pro Accessories
Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard add a more user-friendly interface, and both are available in separate. You can simply unfold the keyboard when you need it for 10.5-inches and 12.9-inches iPad Pro. It offers thin, durable keyboard and does not need to charge or paired Bluetooth.
The 10.5-inches model will cost you $649, and 12.9-inches model will cost you $799. Both models will come in four different color silver, space gray, rose gold and gold. So, now anything you can do, you can do it better with new iPad Pro.